Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SharePoint Training Kit: Assignment Not Available

Hello fox,

While going through a training video of the Collaboration module of the SharePoint Training Kit, I happened to to have clicked "Complete Training". After which, when I tried to view the video again, its assigned action read as "Continue", so when I clicked on "Continue", it brought up a message saying "Assignment Not Available. This assignment is not available because it has been submitted as complete. You can review this assignment after it is returned by your instructor.".

So I tried to log in to the site as an instructor but i still couldn't review any assignments. I therefore went into the SQL Database, tried to study the tables in the DB, and i finally found that in the STKTrainingResult table, a record for every training module you take is entered in this table, and there was a column named "TrainingStatus" on my particular training record that needed to change from 0 to 1 the time I had clicked on "complete training", but it didn't change. I therefore changed this field manually and I was able to retake the training video successfully.

Am sure this is not the recommended workaround though.

3 comments:

thesis writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Dissertation Writing service said...

This post was very useful to me it contains all information that was needed to Clarify all confusions regarding the subject. I express my appreciation to you for this post.

Dissertation Topics

Dissertation Writing service said...

This post was very useful to me it contains all information that was needed to Clarify all confusions regarding the subject. I express my appreciation to you for this post.

Dissertation Topics