Hello SharePoint Community. Don't we just love sharing code sometimes? Well I figured this might help someone somewhere in the community. First off, some basic house keeping.
- Are you still running #Microsoft #SharePoint Server 2010?
- Are you looking at migrating/upgrading to a more recent version of SharePoint but you would like to first clean up your environment and potentially reduce the size of your content databases?
- Did you activate version history on some of your document libraries?
- Did you forget to set the maximum limit of versions to retain on some of your documents libraries?
- Do you wonder why some document libraries have grown so much in size and yet they don't have a lot of documents stored in them?